Experience the best holiday getaway on the sunshine coast
Noosa offers plenty of budget accommodation for those who are happy to join the backpacker migration around this great country. The budget accommodation here in town is cheap and friendly and they are ideal places to stay when visiting this beautiful part of Queensland.
While some local backpacker accommodation is situated some distance from the town centre there are others that are located much closer in and are only a few minutes stroll from the centre of town.
Perhaps the best known budget hostel in town is Noosa Backpackers Resort. It's a family owned and operated hostel catering for the needs of everyone who chooses to stay there.
Whichever backpacker accommodation you choose to stay in while you're visiting Noosa you will enjoy outstanding hospitality from people who understand how to make you feel right at home. They're committed to helping you enjoy your stay in this great part of Queensland.
- Noosa Backpackers Resort is set along the Noosa River and boasts a relaxing and cosmopolitan lifestyle. Established for more than eighteen years and from only $24 a night, Noosa Backpackers Resort offers dormitory, twin and double room accommodation. With an on-site restaurant, a short walk to nearby attractions and activities, a courtesy bus, internet access, coin-operated laundry, games room, swimming pool, free cable TV and video room, communal areas and free use of surfboards, boogie boards and kayaks, this low budget accommodation aims to cater to your every need. Call 07 5449 8151 for more details.
- Set amidst natural bush land and twenty minutes away from Noosa's Hasting Street , Noosa North Shore Backpackers provide the perfect setting to relax and explore. Offering apartments that accommodate four people with ensuites, a fully equipped kitchen, separate dining area and access to the pool and BBQ area, you can be sure that all your needs will be met. With a multitude of activities and attractions in close proximity, you will always have something to do! For more information, call 07 5449 8151.
- Only a stone's throw away from Noosa's town centre, Dolphins Beach Resort provides clean, comfortable and stylish low budget accommodation. Offering self-contained twin, double or multi-share rooms and providing facilities such as a swimming pool, free body boards, BBQ area, bus, laundry, internet access and surf board hire, the bohemian style of the place is sure to set a wild, free mood. Immerse yourself in the beautiful surroundings and activities or relax by shopping or eating out. If your looking for cheap but fun accommodation, Free call within Australia: 1800 454 456
Phone (within Australia): 07 5547 2100.
- Dormitories, hot showers, a la carte Menu, restaurant, bar, lounge area, pool, volleyball courts, washing machine and self-catering facilities - Koala Beach Resort allows you to live simply yet comfortably. Situated in the heart of Noosa, you are sure to enjoy the eateries, cinema, shops, sightseeing, sporting activities and nightlife if you stay here! Call 07 5447 3355 for more information.
- A fully restored 1880's building, the Halse Lodge, close to Noosa's surfing beaches and national park, offers dorm style accommodation with 92 beds from $29 a night. Offering a licensed bar and restaurant and surrounded by stunning rain forest, the Halse Lodge provides a unique alliance of contemporary facilities with a classic flair. With free use of equipment, tour bookings, night club passes, superb rooms that are clean and comfortable with excellent staff to match, call 07 5447 3377 for more information.
- A Queenslander hostel situated around beautiful gardens, Cottontree Beach House Backpackers is a great place to start your adventure. With easy access to nearby attractions including Eumundi Markets, Australia Zoo, Fraser Island, Underwater World and more! Offering double or twin rooms, dormitories, shared amenities, spa, BBQ and free access to all sporting equipment including bikes, surfboards and skis, your guaranteed to enjoy your $23 a night stay. Contact 07 5443 1755 for more information.
- Dingos Backpacker Resort is the place for budget-conscious travelers and from only $22 a night, it goes beyond all expectations to make your stay more comfortable! With $5 dinner meals, internet café, bar, swimming pool, relaxation areas, on-site entertainment, communal kitchen, free pancake breakfasts and full facilities to meet your needs, Dingos will not disappoint. To top it off, it's situated near heaps of activities including surfing, hang-gliding and tandem skydiving. Contact 07 5486 8222 for more information.
- Take in spectacular scenery and engross yourself another world all the while knowing that shops, cinemas and restaurants are only a minute away. Fraser's On Rainbow Beach Adventure Resort is the best place to base yourself if you are looking for adventure as all attractions and activities are perfectly within reach. From fishing, canoe tours, paragliding, feeding dolphins to surfing, horse riding or simply walking along endless sandy beaches, there is sure to be something that will interest you! From $22 a night, you will have laundry facilities, communal kitchen, BBQ area, pool, TV, games room, bar, internet and more! Contact 07 5486 3255 for more information.
- Pippies Beachhouse is an affordable hostel complete with friendly staff and a relaxing atmosphere. Only a few hundred metres from the beach and close to nearby events and activities including paragliding, dolphin feeding and sky diving, with facilities that comprise of car park, internet, air conditioning, BBQ, kitchen, laundry and more, Pippies is an ideal place to stay. Contact 07 5486 8503 for more details.
Close by to Noosa is Hervey Bay known as the Whale Watching Capital, many backpackers choose to vist Hervey Bay to see the whales and Fraser Island.