Experience the best holiday getaway on the sunshine coast
Noosa offers you the perfect resort style holiday on the Sunshine Coast. Situated at the northern end of the Sunshine Coast, Noosa is the perfect place to relax and unwind and you can have a great time whether you choose to stay in the town and enjoy the local attractions or use it as a base and travel out into the surrounding areas.
Noosa resorts such as the Sheraton are famous for their high standard of accommodation that they offer and every resort of them gives guests spectacular views out across the water. Imagine getting up to a view like that every single day of your stay and add in a sunrise or two just to make the view even sweeter.
While other parts of the Sunshine Coast become over-developed Noosa works hard to maintain a balance between development and the scenery and lifestyle. It's no wonder that this great place is such a popular holiday destination on the Sunshine Coast and resort accommodation is favoured by most visitors to this great town.
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Spa & Resort Noosa is your idyllic get-away with a real difference. This beautiful resort is located right on the popular Hastings Street of Noosa which has you central to everything you could possibly need whilst relaxing and enjoying your visit to the Noosa area. The resort was cleverly designed to capture a real retreat to those who chose to stay there, where 5 star accommodation and facilities meet a village style setting
- Looking for a getaway with a difference? On The Beach Noosa is the perfect place to stay for your next holiday. Offering a variety of rooms to accommodate individuals to couples to families, it is the pristine views and immaculate room settings that set this place apart from the rest. 'On The Beach Noosa' is situated right near the beautiful beaches that make Noosa so well loved.
- Everyone needs a decent break through the busyness of the year, and what better way to spend your vacation time than at Rimini by the River Resort located in the tranquil settings of Noosa. This amazing Resort has everything on offer from affordable accommodation to breathtaking views as well as all the comforts you would expect to find in your 'home away from home!
- Comfortably appointed and complete with necessary facilities, the Noosavillage River Resort is set near Noosa River and within close range to nearby attractions and activities. With night time security, full sized tennis court, BBQ area, heated pool and a serene environment owing to an abundance of native birds surrounded by tropical gardens, the resort strives to make your time enjoyable. Noosavillage is an ideal relaxing, family friendly resort, call 07 5449 7698 for details. For more details on Noosavillage River Resort, read here!
- From $875 a week, soak in the relaxed atmosphere at Sandy Beach Resort created by casual luxury and an exquisite setting. With large verandahs and balconies, the spacious rooms can seat up to six, with 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments and have reverse cycle air conditioning, fully equipped laundry and kitchen, stereo system, TV and more! A pool, sauna, spa, BBQ and internet are also available for guests. Call 07 5474 0044 for more information. For more information on Sandy Beach Resort, read more here!
- Offering 1, 2 or 3 bedroom self-contained apartments, The Lookout Resort Noosa is situated within a short distance from attractions and activities at Hasting's Street yet maintains its privacy by surrounding rainforest and stunning Laguna Bay views. This tranquil sanctuary offers a gym, pool, spa, BBQ, lifts, security system, intercom, child minding service and more. The immaculately appointed rooms complete with stylish furnishings have TV, telephone, private balconies and charming views. From $180 a night, call 07 5448 0733. READ MORE!
- The Sun Lagoon Resort provides fully self contained and comfortably furnished apartments with water frontage. The two or three bedroom apartments have balconies, cable TV and are easily accessible to nearby eateries and activities. Also available to guests are the pool, BBQ area, sauna, spa, parking, pool table and jetty to moor your boat. From only $735 a week, contact 07 5447 4833 for more information. Read more...
- The gateway to many destinations around Noosa, Nautilus Noosa Resort offer generous sized apartments that are fully self-sufficient and live up to expectations of a child and disabled friendly resort. With internet, private courtyards, BBQ area, heated pool, spa, tennis court, parking and technology savvy entertainment, Nautilus Noosa is a perfect place to stay. For further information, contact 07 5449 9188. Continue reading more...
- Set right in the heart of Noosa, Sebel Noosa is luxurious accommodation that's surrounded by restaurants, shops, activities and attractions. It is only a short walk away from Noosa's main beach. It is a perfect place for those wishing to explore Noosa in style. You will be situated right where the excitement is and will have an endless supply of things to do! The accommodation is superb featuring your own private balcony where you can sit back and relax. With elegant furnishings, daily service, TV, DVD, cable, internet access, phone, plush linen - Sebel Noosa has everything you need to spoil yourself. As well as this, there is also spa baths in each room, well equipped kitchen, spacious dining and living area, laundry and more! For more information, click here.
- Noosa Springs Resort offers unique luxurious accommodation. To compliment its distinctive surrounds, it possesses brilliant entertainment facilities and award winning architecture. Wherever you look there's an exciting new perspective, from the rolling hills of perfectly manicured golf course to the enchanting water views. Although nearby to attractions and activities, there is no need to venture beyond the resort as it caters to every whim and need. Offering an 18 hole champion golf course, tennis courts, Pilates studio, restaurant, child minding services and more, Noosa Springs Resort will satisfy you. The elegantly designed apartments boast internet access, TV, DVD player, sophisticated furnishings, air conditioning; two private balconies, king sized beds, a choice between two or three bedrooms, and are fully self contained. If you are looking to divulge in pure bliss, call 07 5440 0333. Read more here.
- Situated in a serene, stunning location, The Entrance Waterfront Resort is an affordable and high quality resort, able to cater for everyone's needs regardless of whether your part of a large family or a couple. Offering a relaxing alternative from Hastings Street yet only minutes away if you need it, The Entrance is ideal for water sports and fishing as you can moor your boat directly in front of your apartment. From $730 a week, you can have either 2 or 3 bedroom apartments that are self-contained with full kitchen and laundry facilities, garages, decking that overlooks the waterfront, cable TV, DVD player, air conditioner and beautifully decorated rooms complete with comfortable furniture. For more information contact 1800 682 895. Read more.....
- Positioned between Hastings Street and Tewantin, Coco Bay Resort offers 2 or 3 bedroom townhouses with full modern kitchen and laundry facilities, cable TV, reverse cycle air conditioning, telephone, two bathrooms, large patio and access to a heated pool, sauna, spa, BBQ and parking. From $100 a night with eateries, activities and attractions at its doorstep, Coco Bay Resort is sure to satisfy every customer's needs, call 07 5449 0200 for more details. Continue to read more....
- Set directly in front of the beach amidst tropical garden, the Noosa Harbour Resort is situated in a great location that's matched by great service. Within close proximity to Hastings Street , you can go enjoy shopping and fine dining or simply enjoy the many water sports and boating activities available on the Noosa River including estuary or deep sea fishing. The resort has all amenities required for an indulgent holiday featuring modern apartments that are air conditioned and fully self contained with full kitchen and laundry facilities. The 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments have internet, cable TV, DVD player, a spacious living area, private balconies and magnificent views of the river. To add extra comfort, there is security parking, watersports hire, BBQ area, pool, spa, sauna, jetty, beauty studio and more! This child friendly resort is an ideal holiday vacation, contact 07 5447 4500. For more information, click here.
- Four and a half star luxury, the Verano Resort is a picturesque oasis located near Noosa River and close to nearby entertainment, shopping and eateries. A contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom apartment that provide full set luxury kitchen and laundry facilities, private balconies, stereo, CD and DVD players, TV, internet, parking for vehicles and boats and more. As well as an onsite restaurant, Verano has a heated pool, spa, and BBQ area and office equipment facilities at reception. Ideal for those interested in a relaxing holiday yet need assurance with business commitments, call 1300 765 466. More information on Verano Resort...
- Seahaven Beachfront Resort is a prestigious holiday resort that offers a perfect lifestyle combination - a relaxing environment yet an availability of multiple activities and attractions existing if desired. Irrespective of your budget, Seahaven offers a multitude of accommodation from one bedroom self contained apartments and family apartments to deluxe penthouses that are all air conditioned, have TV, DVD player, laundry and access to the pool, BBQ area and more! With enchanting views of unspoilt beaches, your contemporary decorated apartment will please you no end, contact 07 5447 3422 for more details. Read more here.