Experience the best holiday getaway on the sunshine coast
Noosa boasts a fine selection of cabin accommodation for those who want to get away from it all. You can enjoy the tranquil countryside and 4.5 star luxury self contained cabins on several farms around Noosa or you can stop off at some of the local caravan parks and enjoy time in their comfortable units too.
Choosing cabin accommodation in Noosa doesn't mean that you choosing second best because the units you will find here are well-appointed and give you the freedom to holiday at your own pace. Staying in self-contained cabin accommodation means that you're in charge and everything happens to your own personal timetable.
While some Noosa cabins are a short distance out of the town others are much closer and it's only a short journey into the heart of the town where everything happens. Others may opt for resort style accommodation but the cabin accommodation here in town certainly suits many others who want to enjoy a more leisurely holiday.
- The Tourist Park offers low cost cabins that have all basic amenities and necessary facilities with a few luxuries such as a TV. Indulge and admire 50km of unspoiled beach with the knowledge that Noosa's Hasting Street is only twenty minutes away. It is opened to the public on weekends only, for further information call 07 5447 1706.
- With stunning views of the Glasshouse Mountains , Halfmoon Hideaway offers luxury self-contained as well as pet-friendly cabins surrounded by natural beauty. Only three minutes away from the town of Maleny , it is fully equipped with kitchen and laundry facilities, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, TV, stereo and much more! Enjoy eating in one of the many eateries or go for a scenic bike ride or perhaps just enjoy a simple activity such as bird watching. From $200 a night, please call 07 5494 3718 for more enquiries.
- From only $9 per person, Borumba Deer Park is set in rural bush and offers a children's playground, camp kiosk and more with a relaxing atmosphere allowing everyone to feel free to get in touch with the beauty of nature. With roomy, self-contained cabins and set in a lovely backdrop, Borumba is suitable place for families and for more information call 07 5484 5196 .
- Mapleton Holiday Cabins have comfortable self-contained cabins providing a private balcony, ensuite and kitchen. This relaxing, family-friendly holiday park starts from $85 a night and is only minutes away from retail outlets, entertainment and restaurants and thirty minutes away from the Sunshine Coast . For further enquiries on this charming place, please call 07 5445 7135.
- Located near Noosa's river ways and beaches, Noosa Tewantin Caravan Park is an exceptional place to stay providing comfort, entertainment and relaxation. The onsite van cabins, surrounded by a stunning landscape, have access to a TV, game room, billiard table, heated pool and are in close proximity to sporting facilities. The cabins themselves are simple but pleasant and assure every wanted comfort. Right on Moorindil Street , for additional information call 07 5449 8060 .
- Offering 4 ½ and 5 star cabins, Lake Weyba Cottages is a perfect choice for couples. From $260 per night, it's an ideal place for functions and with breathtaking surroundings incorporating 20 acres of parkland with lily ponds and tropical gardens there are excellent photo opportunities. All cabins offer wood fire, air-conditioning, double spas, stunning views and equipped with modern entertainment technology. For more information please contact 07 5448 2285 .
- Set in 12.2 acres of lush tropical garden near the riverside, the Rosehill Cottage is perfect for couples wanting to escape everyday life and share a tranquil moment. A short ferry ride across Noosa River brings you to a romantic Queensland homestead complete with wide verandahs, French doors, timber floors and sophisticated furnishings - this classic place will satisfy every one of your needs. Gay friendly and from $440 a night, Rosehill definitely offers a unique stay. Call 07 5440 5190 for more details.
- From $143 a night, The Retreat Beach Houses offers a unique stay with private access to Peregian Beach with free standing two storey self-contained beach houses fully equipped with luxury facilities as well as the customary TV, laundry, internet and more! Offering a tennis court, temperature controlled pool, services such as transfers and functions; The Retreat Beach Houses is great place to stay and caters to individual needs. For more information please contact 07 5448 1922.
- >Just a few minutes away from Pelican Beach and situated near Noosa River in James Street is the Pelican Beach Resort . The self-contained spacious and affordable town houses can sleep up to six people. Nicely furnished with a full kitchen, the houses are designed for comfort and the resort offers sauna, pool, games room, multi-court and more. For those that are active, its conveniently located near areas to fish, boat ride, sail, ski, etc. Starts from $140 a day, for further details, contact 07 5449 0766.