Ask any local, and they will tell you about Eumundi’s incredible markets held weekly on a Saturday and Wednesday. Each week, visitors and locals alike stop by the Eumundi markets to savour the fresh food, artisan products and choice of clothing on offer. The market boasts over 600 stalls, making it a truly memorable and exciting experience.
Beyond the decadent delicacies at the markets, Eumundi’s brings a charming vintage yet contemporary flair. The town can be identified by its historical buildings still standing and boutique wineries nearby. Explore the cafes and galleries or enjoy a drink at the local pub. Along Memorial Drive, take a walk under the fig trees to get a glimpse of Eumundi’s lifestyle. Stay in a guesthouse, bed and breakfast, country retreat or barn, and make the most of Eumundi’s central location connecting Noosa’s coast to the hinterland.
- Eumundi Markets
- Arts & Culture
- Noosa Shopping
- Noosa Hinterland
- Fashion lovers guide to Noosa
- Backpackers guide to Noosa
- Why Noosa is the perfect base for exploring the Sunshine Coast
- 10 must do Noosa Hinterland Experiences
- Enjoying a stroll around the Eumundi Markets
- All you need to know about the Eumundi Markets