Peregian Beach welcomes a relaxing and slower pace compared to its neighbouring suburbs. Set just south of Sunshine Beach, it is a picturesque and calm beach with natural park closing in on the shoreline.
Home to a mix of holiday houses and resorts; Peregian Beach also offers a variety of self-contained accommodation options, to enjoy a relaxing and tranquil holiday. Peregian Village Square is the heart of the town, with restaurants, shops and cafes tucked under leafy trees, creating a beautiful, natural ambience. Peregian Main Beach is patrolled all year round, making it an excellent choice for families. Lake Weyba borders the town, connecting on to Noosa Head’s estuary. The lake’s proximity makes it a popular choice of day trip to take in the beautiful environment.
Visit Peregian Beach for a quiet, family escape to enjoy the natural surroundings on offer.
- Browsing Bliss Bookshops in Noosa
- Dog friendly accommodation in the Noosa area
- 10 Beachfront accommodation options in Noosa
- Lake Weyba
- 10 Noosa Luxury Accommodation Options
- Noosa Secret Destinations
- Noosa Art and Culture
- Our Guide to the Top Noosa Spas
- Noosa Swim: Your Ultimate Guide to Swimming in Noosa
- Noosa Shopping