If the name does not already allude to beautiful sunny days on the beach, Sunshine Beach is a gorgeous spot worth spending some time in. Home to a white sandy shoreline fringed with pandanus trees, the choice of surf breaks nearby makes it a hotspot for all types of travellers. Resorts with epic views of the ocean, many accommodation options, restaurants and bars combine all of the elements for the ultimate holiday.
Overlooking the water is the Sunshine Beach Surf Club, which links directly onto the shore. The Sunshine Beach stairs sit in the north and showcase views across the sea and the shoreline. The beach links straight on to Noosa National Park. Stroll along the headland for about two and a half-hour walk, eventually leading you to Noosa Heads.
Stay in Sunshine Beach for a quiet escape to enjoy the very best of nature.
- Noosa Coastal Walk
- Sunshine Social – meticulously roasted speciality coffee
- 10 Beachfront accommodation options in Noosa
- Sunshine Beach Surf Club Restaurant and Bar
- Alexandria Bay Walk
- Noosa Aquatic Centre
- Surfing Noosa
- Best Places to Watch the Sunset Noosa
- Free Things to do in Noosa
- Noosa Swim: Your Ultimate Guide to Swimming in Noosa