Noosa Heads combines an upbeat cosmopolitan lifestyle in with luxe beachside living. Offering a choice of entertainment options for all types of travellers; it is the perfect destination to explore. Noosa Heads is a popular holiday location and is ideal for families, groups and couples.
Scattered across Noosa’s main stretch, Hastings Street, are a choice of boutiques, hotels, restaurants and cafes. With the Main Beach running parallel to Hastings Street, you can go from savouring your morning coffee to an afternoon dip in moments. Dining does not fall short of memorable either, with many award-winning and romantic restaurants to experience.
Home to stunning headlands and native birdlife is Noosa National Park; within walking distance of town. Take some time out of your day to stroll along the headland to access stunning ocean views and quiet coves.
- Boardwalk Bistro on Hastings
- Our Guide to Noosa Accommodation on Hastings Street
- Noosa vs Byron Bay
- The best accommodation options in Noosa
- Dog friendly accommodation in the Noosa area
- Noosa National Park Coastal Walk
- 10 Beachfront accommodation options in Noosa
- Noosa Ferry
- 10 Noosa Accommodation options on Hastings Street