Noosa Heads combines an upbeat cosmopolitan lifestyle in with luxe beachside living. Offering a choice of entertainment options for all types of travellers; it is the perfect destination to explore. Noosa Heads is a popular holiday location and is ideal for families, groups and couples.
Scattered across Noosa’s main stretch, Hastings Street, are a choice of boutiques, hotels, restaurants and cafes. With the Main Beach running parallel to Hastings Street, you can go from savouring your morning coffee to an afternoon dip in moments. Dining does not fall short of memorable either, with many award-winning and romantic restaurants to experience.
Home to stunning headlands and native birdlife is Noosa National Park; within walking distance of town. Take some time out of your day to stroll along the headland to access stunning ocean views and quiet coves.
A visit to Noosa Heads will allow you to truly relax and unwind, with its choice of accommodation, dining and adventure experiences, all within walking distance of each other.
- Noosa National Park Coastal Walk
- 10 Beachfront accommodation options in Noosa
- Noosa Ferry
- 10 Accommodation options within a stone’s throw of Hastings Street
- Travel Subsidy Package is Great News for Noosa!
- Lake Weyba
- 10 Amazing Luxury Stays in Noosa
- Best Places to Watch the Sunset in Noosa
- Top things to do with Kids in Noosa