Things To Do In Noosa
Experience the best holiday getaway on the sunshine coast
Noosa is a place that caters to everybody regardless of budget or lifestyle. There is a range of accommodation available from motels to stunning-view apartments to luxury resorts and the beautiful scenery adds to the splendor of Noosa.
But suitable accommodation and stunning surroundings aren't the only things that Noosa has to offer. The wide range of activities at hand varies from simple enjoyments such as fishing, going to the markets and surfing to outrageous fun like camel riding and 4WD eco system tours.
There are many things to do at Noosa that will satisfy every one of its visitors.
- If you want to get married in Noosa, be sure to contact Noosa Wedding and Event Hire where professional staff will create your dream package leaving you to enjoy this special day. They have an extensive range of decoration and will ensure they cater to your taste and budget.
- People who are interested in surfing should get in contact with Tropicsurf Noosa who offers half day lessons to six day packages. The company provides personal coaching, quality equipment and tours of the local breaks. Check out our surfing page.
- If you already know how to surf, the best spot to visit is around the rocky coves of the National Park. If not, go to North Shore which is just as magical and has dolphins in the area.
- Opened every Wednesday and Saturday, the Eumundi Markets offer a unique array of items ranging from arts and crafts to tasty goods. It's a major tourist attraction with a pleasant vibe enhanced by the entertainment from talented musicians.
- Enjoy the calm waters of Noosa River in your very own houseboat on the Sea Venture and CruiseCat 30 with a fully equipped kitchen, modern accommodation and extra comforts such as hot water and gas.
- For those who want to experience sandy dunes, rainforests and see stunning views with sightings of sea creatures, go on the Noosa 4WD Eco Tour to drive through these eco systems.
- Don't have a fishing license or experience but want to go fishing? Go to Kingfisher Boat Hire where they offer a variety of vessels to suit people according to skill levels and taste with friendly staff to help you out.
- However for those who are specifically interested in deep sea fishing, Noosa Deep Sea and River Fishing Safaris, a three boat operation offering either half day or full day packages, will ensure you have a great time.
- If you are looking for the ultimate experience exploring the Noosa Hinterland, go to Ducati Motorcycling Touring where you can hop on a motorbike and have the best time from two hours to all day!
- Tewantin Noosa Golf Club, set in natural bush with an abundance of flora and wildlife, is a stunning place to visit with private lessons offered or perhaps just a quick visit to watch a major tournament.
- Young Masters Gallery is a must-see with an amazing display from accomplished Australian sculptors, painters and print makers.
- The Tewantin Forest Reserve presents the beauty of Noosa with stunning coastal views. The reserve protects several tree species but also has areas for BBQs and picnics. It's a place worth visiting.
- The Noosa National Park is very popular being in close proximity to Noosa Heads and combines a rocky coastline and an assortment of plant communities, including grasslands and a rainforest, beautifully. It is home to many native species and outdoor devotees favor the diversity, both of animal and plant, of the Park.
- The September annual event of the Noosa Country Show is one the whole family will enjoy. There is a fireworks display and one can show animals, arts and crafts, cooking, plants, fruits and vegetables and more!
- Noosa Long Weekend is another festival to attend. It's held every June and was first started by creative Noosa residents and is purely ten days of literature, drama, arts, and film, dance and gourmet adventures!
- Those interested in sport should attend the annual Noosa Triathlon Multi-Sport Festival attracting celebrities and international visitors. Held between October and November, the event incorporates a variety of sporting activities including golf and beach volleyball and also has a kids-only event.
- For the bit more adventurous, why not try a camel safari? Ride through the bush and along the beach with the Camel Company Australia.