Noosaville sits between Tewantin and Noosa Heads. Just a five-minute drive from Noosa Heads; otherwise, for a more scenic route, take the ferry from Hasting’s Street, connecting the area too. The Noosa River traces its way through the town, with dining options focused around the riverfront and water activities as the main attraction.
Immerse yourself in nature
At sunrise, make your way down to the river and watch rowers glide across the water as the birds begin to sing. Once you’ve had your coffee along the riverfront, get ready to dive into the water and hire a jet ski, kayak or boat for the day. Spend hours navigating along the glistening river or instead swim at one of the designated swimming spots. For a unique experience, opt for a sunset cruise or fully catered daytime cruise to indulge in the scenery around you too.
For the foodies, you’ll find a hub of restaurants along Gympie Terrace and Thomas Street serving up contemporary Australian fare, along with around the world cuisine. Or, for a local experience, grab some fish and chips and have a picnic along the river as the sun goes down.
Local designers and surf stores are in abundance, and you can find them along Gympie Terrace, Gibson Street, Thomas Street or Mary Street. Further on into the Industrial Estate, discover furniture and design stores, coffee roasters and local breweries. You’ll also be able to find major shopping centres with many supermarkets in the area if you plan on staying for a while.
Noosaville acts as a central point between other areas in the region; if you’re looking for a more relaxed and local experience while discovering the other natural wonders that this beautiful spot has to offer, this is the place for you. Discover the mix of experiences that Noosaville brings, perfect for families and groups with its choice of self-contained holiday accommodation and water activities to explore.
- The Best Fish and Chips in Noosa
- Browsing Bliss Bookshops in Noosa
- Thrifter Markets: More Than an Op Shop Noosa!
- Noosa River Accommodation Guide
- Noosa Op Shops: Our Guide to Thrift Shopping in Noosa
- Gympie Terrace Restaurants
- Noosaville accommodation
- The best accommodation options in Noosa
- Dog friendly accommodation in the Noosa area
- Belmondos Organic Markets
- Clandestino Coffee, Noosaville
- Land and Sea Brewery
- 10 Beachfront accommodation options in Noosa
- Noosa Ferry
- 10 Noosa Luxury Accommodation Options
- Best Places to Watch the Sunset Noosa
- 10 fun ways to enjoy the Noosa River
- Top Things to Do in Noosa with Kids
- Where to Propose in Noosa
- Noosa Boat Hire
- Our Guide to the Top Noosa Spas
- Kayak Noosa
- Noosa Camping
- Noosa Cycling
- Noosa Everglades
- Noosa River
- The ultimate Noosa accommodation guide
- A quick guide to fun Noosa activities
- Noosa’s Natural Attractions
- Coffee lovers guide to Noosa
- Top ways to unwind and relax in Noosa
- A Guide to Noosa Budget-Friendly Eats
- Things to do with Kids
- Why Noosa is the perfect base for exploring the Sunshine Coast
- How to spend 48 hours in Noosa
- The fitness lovers guide to Noosa
- Where to stay in Noosa
- A first timers guide to Noosa
- Noosa – One of the best Australian holiday destinations
- The most stunning Noosa hotels
- 10 of the best Noosa Family Accommodation Options